School / Youth Programs
Communication, cooperation, trust, and leadership are just some of the skills obtained through our School / Youth programs. All of our activities are designed to teach individuals how to work effectively with others while stretching their own comfort zones and building self-confidence.
Many camps and organizations offer programs in teambuilding and high rope/climbing challenges. What makes The Adventure Education Center different?
- 28 years of experience in adventure, experiential, and outdoor education.
- Professional, highly qualified staff that undergo a rigorous training program and "student-teaching" experience before they are certified to lead your group.
- The Adventure Education Center has the ability to actively engage large groups at the same time... we have the capacity for up to 100 participants on the ground level activities or on our high ropes and high elements in one half day.
- Our programs meet many indicators for the State of Ohio Academic Content Standards. The AEC has laid out all the details in an easy to read brochure because we understand how busy teachers are.
- Our partnership with Camp Lazarus gives school group's access to an oversized parking lot that buses can easily maneuver through. Camp Lazarus also offers lodging and meeting areas to turn your day trip into a retreat.
- Our staff is dedicated to providing an unforgettable experience for your group and helping each participant make lifelong memories. We look forward to partnering with you soon!